Welcome to the Athletics Department
Here at Mission we are very excited and proud of our Athletic programs and accomplishments. Currently we have approximately over 3,000 student/athletes participating in athletics in grades seven through twelve. We have over 175 athletic positions that include, administrative staff, coaches, athletic trainers, and support personnel that help provide the guidance and leadership necessary to administer this successful program.
Programs that are offered include seventh and eighth grade football, cross-country, volleyball, basketball, golf, soccer, track, swimming, and tennis. Football, volleyball, cross-country, basketball, soccer, swimming, baseball, softball, track, tennis, power lifting, wrestling, and golf are offered in grades nine through twelve. Our school district is comprised of two 4A high schools, four (4) middle schools, and fourteen (14) elementarys in a school district of over 15,000 students.
Veterans Memorial High School 2017 Football Games (Scheduled Home Games played at a different Stadium)
- 8/31/17 Harlingen H.S. vs. Mission Veterans H.S. (Thurs.) 7:00 pm at McAllen Veterans Memorial Stadium
- 9/08/17 Mission H.S. vs. Mission Veterans H.S. (Friday) 7:30 pm at Donna Redskins Stadium
- 9/14/17 Laredo Martin vs. Mission Veterans H.S. (Thurs.) 7:00 pm at La Joya I.S.D. Stadium
Mission High School 2017 Football Games (Scheduled Home Games played at a different Stadium)
- 9/22/17 Eagle Pass H.S. vs. Mission H.S. (Friday) 7:30 pm at Sharyland Rattler Stadium
- 9/28/17 La Joya vs. Mission H.S. (Thurs.) 7:00 pm at Sharyland Rattler Stadium