Join the Mission CISD Team as a Substitute
Inspire, encourage and support MCISD students by becoming a substitute teacher. You will enjoy a flexible work schedule and the opportunity to teach a variety of subjects.
Getting started is easy. After you apply you will need to go through a fingerprint background check (fingerprint fee is responsibility of the applicant), complete new-hire documentation, attend substitute orientation, and provide official transcripts, driver’s license and social security card.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 956-323-5641.
Rates of Pay
Substitute Teacher Assignment Base Rate
- High School Diploma or GED & an Official Transcript reflecting 30 college hours (minimum) from an institution of higher education: $70/day
- Degreed (bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate): $90/day
- Texas Certified Teacher: $110/day
Substitute - administrative positions
- Degreed (bachelor's, master's or doctorate) and appropriate valid administrator certificate
- Minimum of Administrative Pay Grade of the position for which Administrator is substituting
Visit the Aesop website and log in as follows: