The Information Systems Department is responsible for providing our community, schools, and administration with the best software applications available in the market and up to date student and financial information. Our goal is to make critical information available at the fingertips of all stakeholders in our district and community so that we can meet the challenges our district is facing today. Information is power!!
Our main function is to support the Student Information System (Tyler SIS) by Tyler Technologies. We also support the integration to other district software like:
- Nutrikids. Child Nutrition Program (CNP) point of sale computer software
- Destiny. Library Managerment computer software
- Renaissance Learning. Accelerated reading software
- SchoolMessenger. Automated phone system for attendance and emergencies
- Success Maker. Digital learning curriculum software for reading and math grades K-8
- Voyager. Comprehensive intervention software for language grades 6-12
- TipWeb. Textbook management software
- VersaTrans. Transportation tracking software
- OnPoint. PEIMS and Testing data management and reporting software
- Pulse. Data Warehouse software
- Eduphoria. Local and State Assessment data analysis and reporting software
Innovation is a very important component to our operations. We strive to keep Mission CISD moving forward with the implementation of new technologies.