Board Meeting Agendas
The Mission Consolidated Independent School District,
in compliance with the Open Meetings Act,
announces that its Board of Trustees
has scheduled the following for
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
at 6:30 p.m.
Regular Board of Trustees Meeting
In accordance with Governor Abbott’s declaration of the COVID-19 public health threat and action to temporarily suspend certain provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, a quorum of the District’s Board of Trustees will hold its regular Board meeting by videoconference or teleconference. The public will have the option to attend and participate in the meeting remotely by videoconference or by teleconference.
Members of the public may access this meeting as follows:
United States Toll Free 1-844-992-4726
United States Toll +1-408-418-9388
Access Code: 187 359 1440
Further information on joining the meeting will be available at the Mission CISD’s website
Public Comment: Members of the public wishing to make public comment during the meeting must register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before 4:00 p.m. on the date of the meeting.
The Member of the Public (Member) must provide the following information in the email:
1. The subject the Member will discuss;
2. A telephone number at which the Member of the Public may be reached;
3. The name of the interpreter and the contact information for the interpreter if the Member requires an interpreter to provide public comment; and
4. Whether the registrant will require the use of a TTY service to facilitate the public comment.
Links to available meeting agendas are below.
● 1201 Bryce Drive ● Mission, Texas 78572
● Telephone (956) 323-5505 ● Fax (956) 323-5634
● Website: www.mcisd.net