Welcome to the State & Federal Programs Department
1201 Bryce Drive
Mission, Texas 78572
The State and Federal Programs Department provides support to all Mission Consolidated Independent schools, administrators, teachers, and students through supplemental programs funded by State Compensatory and Title I, Part A, Title I, Part C, Title II, Title III and Title IV federal grants.
• District and campus planning assistance
• Data analysis and support for low performing campuses
• Building leadership capacity of school administrators and teams to implement and sustain comprehensive school improvement
• Professional Development for Principals and Teachers
• Programs such as tutorials and enrichment classes
• Parent education and parental involvement
We believe our programs, combined with skilled and supportive program staff members, are helping the district achieve both its vision to “prepare and inspire all students to excel in the college and/or career of their choice" and its mission of developing "successful life-long learners and successful citizens."