Purchasing Home Page
Welcome to the Purchasing Department
The Purchasing Department is responsible for the organization and administration of the purchasing/procurement functions for the District in accordance with the authority delegated by the Board of Trustees and Superintendent ensuring that the procurement process is in accordance with the District, State, and Federal guidelines.
Our vision is to create customer satisfaction by facilitating the efficient and responsive acquisition of goods and services in order to meet the needs of campuses and departments in Mission Consolidated Independent School District (MCISD) necessary to accomplish their goals and objectives.
- Continue to promote communication between all departments and purchasing personnel in order to facilitate the purchasing process.
- Provide value and efficiency to each purchase request while adhering to Mission CISD local policy, state law, and sound business practices
- Purchase all goods and services providing the “Best Value” in an efficient and timely manner.
- Promote economic prosperity by ensuring that all vendors receive equal consideration and the assurance of unbiased judgment in determining whether their products meet the educational and/or operational needs of the District.
- Maintain the highest moral, legal and ethical standards.
How to Reach Us
Vendors are welcome to come by and drop off company literature. It is recommended that appointments be made in advance but not necessary. Our office hours are 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday. If you have any questions on Mission CISD's Purchasing process, please contact us at:
1201 Bryce Drive
Mission, TX 78572